Play takes place in accordance with the official rules of the German Golf Association (DGV, Deutscher Golfverband e. V.) including the Amateurs’ Statute.
1. Out of bounds (Rule 18.2)
All fences and fence components (including the electrical fencing) mark the boundaries of the golf course.
2. Ground under Repair (Rule 16.1)
a) Deer hoofmarks in bunkers
When the ball is in a position affected by deer or stag hoofmarks, it may be lifted and dropped at the nearest point of relief within the bunker. If such a point cannot be found, the player may rake the sand before dropping the ball.
b) Damage caused by wild boar and badgers
Relief can be taken in accordance with Rule 16.1 when damage has been caused to short mown areas by wild boar or badgers.
c) All areas marked with white paint or blue poles
3. Immovable obstructions (Rule 16.1)
– All roads and paths within the boundaries of the golf course.
– Relief may be taken when the ball is outside of an obstruction within 2 club lengths of part of the irrigation system and not further than 2 club lengths from the green, as well as when the line of putting is obscured.
– Stones in the bunker are movable obstructions (Rule 15.1.).
Practise is only permitted on the driving range and practise greens.
2. Distance markers
The distance to the centre of each green is marked as follows on the fairways: Red = 100 meters, White = 150 meters, Blue = 200 Meters.
3. Areas circled by a blue line
Trolleys and buggies are not permitted on the greens or in areas circled with a blue line.
4. Flight size
The maximum number of players in a flight is limited to 4.
Valid from 01.01.2019